The NAN Project is led by a board of directors with extensive experience in the areas of behavioral health, non-profit development, and lived experience.
Fiscal Year 2017 Board:
- Ellen Dalton - The NAN Project, CEO & founder and Eliot Community Human Services, Senior Vice President
- Kate Markarian - Eliot Community Human Services, President
- Bruce Nardella - The MENTOR Network, CEO
- Mary O’Connell - Real Estate Broker
- Rick Dalton - College For Every Student, CEO
- Gabriel Paci
- Jake Cavanaugh - The NAN Project, Director
If you need help and want to talk to someone, call:
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
For the Crisis Text Line, text "Listen" to 741-741
For the Samaritans, Call or Text (877)870-4673
For immediate crisis evaluation call the Emergency Services Program / Mobile Crisis Intervention at 1-877-382-1609 & enter your zip code; you will get the phone number of the closest ESP/MCI that serves you.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 911